Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So warmth... And warmth...

I thought that my friends would not remember my first day to college although i hope to receive some messages from them. Well, haha, my friends, it's good to have them, Maxine, Yen Sze, Shinh Nian and Mr Lee. I felt like hugging them..hehe... but it's only for Maxine and Yen Sze as it's limited edition. lol..

I do appreciate Yen Sze and Mr Lee for sending me messages for comforting me when i told them i'm very pressure on the first day of going to college itself. And, guess what, all the comforting messages, especially Mr Lee ones did let me not that worry and pressure. Thank ya. By the way, someone still have to belanja me an ice cream, don't forget that.

Now, Maxine, said that i have forgottened her.. is it possible?? Obviously not and i also dare not to forget her. It's just that i have homework and i do not want to send you 2 or 3 messages only and the say bye bye. I do not want you to be out of my world but to be part of it. Maybe somedays we can hang out and by that time i can share more things with you.. but don't hessitate to message me whenever you feel like doing so. Ok? And, if you want to find somebody to talk to, or anything, i hope you will come to me and feel free to do so, k.

1 comment:

  1. muahhaaaaaaa, i know i am good. Feel like sending Mr. Lee some messages though ;p i felt the warmth too, leaking out and starting to spread from the tips of my fingers to every cell in my body, i miss you girl. I know you have homework and that's why i dont text you often, haha and also you got stressed up easily. I miss the moment we went strolling in Aeon JJ because that's the nearest place we can go and lol, two 'naive' girls walking around in shorts and Ts. I know you will work hard in SAM but dont forget to take a break okay? I wont say that i am not going to worry bout you because i know despite the tough looking girl everyone thinks you are, you need someone to accompany you especially when you are down. But i do know that you can survive well out there. Dont be afraid to cry when you feel that you are holding back too much, but dont frighten your programme mates, lol, like the way you did when you cried in secondary school. i dont mine you calling me out and cry your eyes out in front of me because i am so used to it already, aha.

    : : Maxine ♥♥♥ : :

    ReplyDelete