Tuesday, January 19, 2010

College life

Well, hehe, i should have posted it last Wednesday but never mind, at least i post it up today.

My orientation day was not good at all; sitting in multi-purpose-hall for most of the time just resulting me of having a headache. Then, for the last hour, we were instructed to go to our respective classes. We met our mentor, our physics teacher, Mr Ng Chee Beng. The very first time i saw him, i thought of Mr Ng Kok Chuan. He is just like him whether is in teaching or talking wise. The self introduce session really pressurized me; not that I scared to speak to my classmates but it were the ambitions of my classmates of being doctors. Almost all of my classmates want to become a doctor, there are also plastic surgeon, dentistist.

For the following days until today, G8 students were getting more and more closer to each others. We have our class representative also can be refer to mother of our class, Annabella. Her best friend, Vivian. Candice is our class secretory and cheerful 'tour guide'. We also 'explored' restaurant, ate together but of course not the whole class it, just maybe 20 people..??

College life is not that fun after all. If i were to choose either secondary school or college, no doubt, i would defenitely choose secondary school. I really really miss my form teacher, Bio, Chem, Maths, and also Add Maths teachers. However, we cannot rewind the time that has passed. I guess i better stop i wish this and i wish that and accept the truth, face it, and solve it. So, work hard girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment