Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Can we be friends just like what we were in form 2 and form 3 ???

A complete full-stop. Does it sound familiar? Or do you still remember? Now it is a new year, can we start all over again? Can we be friends just like what we were in form 2 and form 3? In those years we have many things to talk but things changed when we turned into form 4 and form 5. I thought that we will have even more things to talk and share but in the end things did not turned up to be as i thought. We grew even far apart. It is now like a complete stranger. Can i still message you whenever i want to share my ups and downs with a friend? Or will you feel disturb when i do so? I do not know that as you can be as cold as ice and rarely share your thoughts with me ,especially.

Eager, desperate. ?? Will you forget me in the near future??? who knows..

Let it be. Let us go with the flow.. I guesss....

1 comment:

  1. i dont think you are talking bout me, hmmm coz we had been so @$#&^$@^#%@%#^@, lol so scary in F4 and 5. but i do have a hunch who you are talking about. ahh, share with me girl.

    ReplyDelete