Saturday, December 20, 2008

Skiing in 2nd Dan Grading.. haha...

one whole night din slept well.... all the rasping technique jo taught me appeared in my mind whenever i closed my eyes wanting to sleep after attending Friday class.... -.- like usual, my eyes getting more like panda's... after woke up at 8 in the Saturday morning, i practiced tageut, rasping technique, one-step sparring in the living room... 2nd dan isit a big thing?? yes for me.. i was feeling so gan jiong.... mdm said reach there b4 3.3o... in the end i reached at 2.40... haha... isit too early?

tis grading was very special... (at least for me)... i thought v will require to do a lot of combination kicks n challenging kicks (jumping kicks)... i was shock when sir tan did wat v r require to do cause all of them v hav did it in yesterday class!!! huh??? tips??? sparring... tis was the 1st time i injured when sparring in grading time... pei yin hit my backside -.- so embarrassing, also hit my back... quite pain... the worst was jin xuan... she kicked until my leg went blue-black n bengkak!!! i was quite disappointed wif my performance in 2 on 1 sparring... i could not stop standing in between nicole n li cheng although i try to move to side.. disappointing.... :'( well, still got some achievement in tat .. tat is i didn't fell down too ugly... haha... i fall down wif style... haha... funny...

really hope i'll pass in thia grading.... pls.....

No comments:

Post a Comment